Catering with Aladdin
University Dining contracts with Aladdin Food & Services Management to provide residential, retail and catered dining options for the UW Oshkosh community. By contractual agreement, Aladdin is the primary vendor for catering services on all three UWO campuses. That is for all on-campus offices, organizations and off-campus groups using UWO facilities for an event, activity or program.
Aladdin culinary specialists will work with you to provide innovative and healthy dining choices for your event.
To learn about the catering options provided, please visit the Aladdin website.
You can also email email@example.com for a personal consultation with the Catering Team.
Pandemic Reminders for Catering as of August 2021:
Catering continues to be available. Aladdin is approved to serve buffets and picnics also.
- Ensure all their staff are following UWO vaccinations and pandemic guidance
- Rotate service utensils during staffed buffets or provide additional service tools for drop off buffets
- Work to accommodate special menus and requests to be as safe as possible
Group hosting the event must:
- Provide sanitizer for guests at the food lines
- Communicate with guests University protocols on vaccinations, face coverings and all other pandemic-related information
- Work with Aladdin to have a sign on buffets reminding guests of the above
Any off-campus approved vendor will be expected to follow the same expectations.