RESIDENT MEAL PLANS
UW Oshkosh offers flexible meal plans for our residential students. Our meal plans offer students access to eat when and how they want to eat on campus. Additionally, each meal plan comes with Titan Dollars, allowing students to have flexibility with their eating options on campus.
Deadline to change: 2 p.m. first Thursday of each semester
- Your Resident Meal Plan is purchased through your housing contract process and billed directly to your student account.
- To change your Resident Meal Plan for Fall return to the Housing Portal Application
- Your Spring Meal Plan can be changed beginning October 1st by completing a Meal Plan Change Request (form is only active during this period). Your student billing is your change confirmation.
- Resident Meal Plans will be cancelled upon termination of your housing contract. Credit received will be applied to your student account (allow up to two business days for your change to be completed and billed accordingly).
- Your unused Fall Titan Dollars roll into Spring. All Titan Dollars should be used by the end of Spring Interim but can be transferred to a UWO gift card.
Resident students with less than 30 credits must choose from the Classic and All-Access Meal plans. All meal plans are priced for a 17-week semester.
|Meal Plan||Regular Meals / Week||Bonus Meals / Semester||Titan Dollars / Semester||Cost / Semester|
|Classic Meal Plan||14||20||$100||$1,575|
|All-Access Meal Plan||Unlimited Access||30||$100||$1,675|
Classic Meal Plan
The Classic meal plan comes with 14 regular meals per week, and students may use up to four meals per day at Blackhawk Commons, Blackhawk Xpress or Scotty’s Market during normal operating hours and Reeve Union on the weekends. Plus, the meal plan has an additional 20 bonus meals per semester that may be used for a guest or self anytime at most campus dining locations. The plan comes with $100 Titan Dollars and may be used at any food location or vending machine on campus. Unused fall Titan Dollars roll into spring semester, but must be used by the end of spring interim.
All-Access Meal Plan
The All-Access meal plan allows students the ability to have unlimited access to Blackhawk Commons during the weekdays and the Reeve Marketplace on weekends including a variety of retail locations and the Reeve All-You-Care-to-Eat options. The meal plan has an additional 30 Bonus Meals per semester that may be used for guests or self, anytime, at most campus dining locations. The plan comes with $100 Titan Dollars and may be used at any food location or vending machine on campus.
Ultimate Meal Plans
Students with more than 30 credits or who have lived in the UW Oshkosh residence halls for more than two semesters may choose the Classic meal plan, All-Access meal plan or any of the following Ultimate plans.
|Meal Plan||Meals / Semester||Titan Dollars / Semester||Cost / Semester|
Ultimate plans include a block of meals to be used at any time in most campus dining locations. Ultimate plans also include Titan Dollars, allowing for ultimate flexibility. All Ultimate meals must be used in the semester the meal plan is purchased, and Titan Dollars must be used by the end of spring interim. If you would like to add additional meals to your Ultimate Meal Plan, please complete this form.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE: Meal plans and prices are subject to change. For current pricing visit: uwosh.edu/reeve/dining