Summer Meal Plans
The Summer Meal Plans are optional and designed to specifically meet the unique needs of our off-campus and commuter students who wish to dine on campus. These plans offer students the flexibility of using their meals any day, and any time at most campus dining locations. All plans are blended with Titan Dollars for quick grab-and-go purchases.
- To purchase an Summer Student Meal Plan, email us from your UW Oshkosh email account with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your billing is your confirmation. Meal plans may not be cancelled after the start of the summer term.
- Meal Plans offer the best value when used at Blackhawk Commons, where they are designed to be used. When using meal plans at all other dining locations, meals have a $6.65 equivalency value which may be applied towards the total purchase balance. Please click here to find out which parts of your meal plan can be used at the various dining locations.
- Your unused Summer Titan Dollars roll into Fall. All Titan Dollars should be used by the end of Spring Interim but can be transferred to a UWO gift card.
A semesterly block of meals that may be used at anytime for either a guest or yourself at most campus dining locations. They offer $6.82 equivalency value that can be applied towards the total purchase balance when used at locations other than Blackhawk Commons.
Titan Dollars is a declining balance account that can be used for food and more. When using Titan Dollars to pay for a meal or part of a meal on-campus, you will not pay sales tax.
Accepting Titan Dollars, UWO Gift Cards, Cash, Credit and Ultimate Meals.
Premium Night $9.81
Summer 2019 Meal Plans
- 25 Ultimate Meals/semester
- $175 Titan Dollars
- 50 Ultimate Meals/semester
- $345 Titan Dollars
Additional meals can be added to the Ultimate Plans in blocks of 5 Meals at a cost of $44.