Summer Meal Plans
The Summer Meal Plans are optional and designed to specifically meet the unique needs of our students who wish to dine on campus. These plans offer students the flexibility of using their meals any day, and any time at most campus dining locations. All plans are blended with Titan Dollars for quick grab-and-go purchases.
- Summer Meal Plans or additional meals may be purchased with cash, checks or credit cards at Titan Central, or billed to students’ accounts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with their UWO email account. Your billing is your confirmation. Meal plans may not be cancelled after the start of the summer term.
- Meal Plans offer the best value when used at Blackhawk Commons, where they are designed to be used. When using meal plans at all other dining locations, meals have a $6.82 equivalency value which may be applied towards the total purchase balance.
- Your unused Summer Titan Dollars roll into Fall. All Titan Dollars should be used by the end of Spring Interim but can be transferred to a UWO gift card.
A semesterly block of meals that may be used at anytime for either a guest or yourself at most campus dining locations. They offer $6.82 equivalency value that can be applied towards the total purchase balance when used at locations other than Blackhawk Commons. Additional meals can be added to your account by completing this form.
Titan Dollars is a declining balance account that can be used for food and more. When using Titan Dollars to pay for a meal or part of a meal on-campus, you will not pay sales tax.
Summer 2019 Meal Plans
- 25 Ultimate Meals/semester
- $175 Titan Dollars
- 50 Ultimate Meals/semester
- $345 Titan Dollars
Additional meals can be added to the Ultimate Plans in blocks of 5 Meals at a cost of $44.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE: Meal plans and prices are subject to change.