There are two types of allocations available—product and funds.
At this time, Pepsi Allocation requests are for the Oshkosh campus only. If you are looking for event support for Fox Cities or Fond du Lac, please contact the Associate Director of Business and Retail by sending an email request to email@example.com. They will work with you to see what opportunities may be available through vendors on each of those campuses.
Pepsi Product Request
Through the University’s contract with Pepsi, annual allocations of product (canned soda/water) have been made available to support events, meetings, seminars, etc. held in Reeve Memorial Union and other campus locations, which enhance student life through educational, social and leadership opportunities.
Recognized student organizations and campus departments may request Pepsi products to be served at or with their event. Product received cannot support fundraising events or efforts. Up to eight cases, at one beverage per person, may be requested per event. Please allow three business days for all requests to be processed.
To request product, fill out the Pepsi Product Request form with the following information:
- Event Title & Description
- Sponsoring Organization
- Event Date and Time
- Event Location
- Expected Attendance
- Who may attend
- Any special requests for flavors (otherwise we will order according to what is popular at other events)
Pepsi Funds Allocations
Through the University’s contract with Pepsi, annual allocations have been made available to fund events held in Reeve Memorial Union and other Oshkosh campus locations, which enhance student life through educational, social and leadership opportunities. Any officially recognized student organizations and campus departments may apply for funding.
The Pepsi Funds Allocations helps student organizations pursue educational and leadership opportunities as well as assist organizations through sponsorship of social events and activities. Funds may be requested to purchase promotional items such as t-shirts, frisbees, can coolers, etc. that support and provide visibility for the organization.
Requests for funds need to meet the following criteria:
- Provide a description and purpose of the event or activity for which funding is being requested.
- Preference is given to events held in Reeve Memorial Union.
- Special consideration is given to events and activities that occur on evenings and weekends serving as an alternative to alcohol events.
- For specialty item requests, include item descriptions and their purpose.
- Give an itemized list of expected expenses based on actual quotes.
- Fundraising events will not be supported.
- Organizations should first request funding from other sources such as Student Allocations. If the student organization has received funding from other sources for an event or activity, the amount received must be provided on the proposal form and the purpose for additional funding clearly identified.
Requests should be made at least 3 weeks in advance of the proposed event. Late requests or incomplete information may adversely affect funding.
To submit a fund request, please complete the Pepsi Fund Request form.