Service Plan for On-Campus Food Sales or Catered Events
UW Oshkosh is currently operating at the Moderate Alert Level.
Please note the following Moderate Alert Level expectations:
- Catering Services will be available boxed/packaged to-go or served for groups which do not exceed 50 guests in a reserved space
- Food fundraising items must be commercially pre-packaged and cannot be home-prepared items packaged for service
- Bins or other containers should be used to pass payment to the customer
- No self-service components (i.e. no self-served buffet, self-served condiments, unwrapped utensils, self-served beverages)
- Service staff will be wearing gloves, washing their hands prior to putting on new gloves and changing their gloves throughout service
- Payment processes and the transfer of products is done so with minimal contact
Complete the form below to the best of your knowledge. Once submitted, staff from University Dining will review and work with you further.