- This event has passed.
Mario Kart Lap Challenge
April 9, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
You are invited to see if you can be the fastest Mario Kart lap racer enrolled at!
1. A console/game system, or mobile device
2. An Instagram account
If you are interested, here is how it works:
1. Fill out the form below by April 9 at noon.
2. We will align all of those who have the same console
3. We will select a course for you based on which console you own, and email you with what course you will be doing the Time Trial on – the email will come out about an hour before the event begins, on April 9, around 6:00 p.m.
4. The rest is up to you! You will have between the hours of 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 9, to try as many times as you would like to race for the fastest lap possible on the given course
5. Then, by 9:00 p.m., you will post a picture of yourself next to your screen on your Instagram page, using the hashtag #reevemariokart
1. The speed must be on 150cc
2. Any racer or any kart is allowed, and you are able to try as many times as you like
3. MOST IMPORTANTLY, NO CHEATING. We are aware there are ways to stagger the game, reset maps, fall through levels, cut laps off, jump over walls, etc. PLEASE DO NOT CHEAT. It takes the fun out of the challenge; remember this is about skill, anyone can go online and look up how to cheat on a specific level and do it, it is not difficult, so please don’t do it. Traverse the entire course.
Last note: If you do not have Mario Kart for a console, and would still like to participate, YOU CAN! There is an app called Mario Kart Tour which is a free download in the Google or Apple store.
We also have a Band Page you can find us on! For those who don’t know, Band is also a free app/online platform that allows you to chat with others before, during, and around the event. The name of the page is: Reeve Union