Additional Marketing Resources
Looking for additional ways to market on Oshkosh campus? Check out the resources listed below. If you have specific questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Announcements email
A daily email is sent to all enrolled UW Oshkosh students with information about upcoming university events or announcements. If you are planning an event and would like it included in the daily email, please read the all-student email protocol carefully:
The event or announcement must be open to all students. The email is sent after 11 a.m. each weekday, and events/announcement emails are also accepted as far in advance as you would like. Please send the title of your event, the date, time, location and a brief description to email@example.com.
Events will only be included in the all-student email once unless the event is a large university-sponsored event. Club/organization regular meetings will only run once per semester unless it is a special event or speaker inviting all students. Please think about the timing of your announcement for the greatest impact.
Enter your event into Titan Connection
Titan Connection is UW Oshkosh’s brand new campus involvement website and app that allows students to view upcoming events and all the registered organizations on campus.
If you are an organization administrator, you have the ability to enter your student organization’s events in Titan Connection! Learn how to enter your events here.
Download the Titan Connection app from the App or Google Play store (requires iOS 9.0 or higher or Android 8.0). You can also view events by visiting the Titan Connection website.
Registered student organizations are permitted to advertise their events on university sidewalks with chalk as long as they abide by the University Chalking Policy. Please read the University Chalking Policy below, derived from the Student Organization Manual, chapter 3 section 7.
Chalking for the purpose of promoting acceptable University events and initiatives is allowed on the UW Oshkosh campus with the following guidelines:
- Chalking may only be done on outside sidewalks.
- Chalking on vertical surfaces is prohibited (i.e. walls, sides of steps, doors, benches, trash receptacles).
- Chalking on horizontal surfaces is allowed provided:
- It is not under an overhang;
- Rain or snow will be able to directly wash the chalking away.
- Acceptable chalking materials include only washable, powder-based sidewalk chalk.
- Chalked messages must abide by the rules and regulations set forth by the Student Conduct Code.
- Chalking may not be tampered with or written over in attempt to deface chalked messages and purposes.
- Students, staff, and faculty have the right to chalk on University grounds, but are obligated to follow chalking guidelines.
Violations of the above policy may result in disciplinary action through the UW Oshkosh Dean of Students and University Police.
Table in the Reeve Union Concourse
Registered student organizations may reserve tables in the Reeve Union Concourse at any time of the day on a first come, first served basis.
To reserve a table, complete the online request form and wait to receive your email confirmation.