Titan Dollars will expire on the last Friday of the Spring 2021 Interim period (June 4, 2021).
Where can I use Titan Dollars?
See a full list of locations below.
What can I do with my unused balance?
- Spend your Titan Dollars.
- Use them to buy a UWO Gift Card at Titan Central (gift cards are valid for 5 years after issue date). Gift cards may be spent at any location Titan Dollars are accepted.
How do I check my Titan Dollars balance?
One tender for all your on campus purchases! You don’t need cash on-campus when you have Titan Dollars on your TitanCard. Titan Dollars is a declining balance (debit) account used exclusively for on-campus purchases like food, health and beauty, vending, school supplies, apparel, event tickets and more!
There are some important characteristics regarding Titan Dollars:
- Purchases are debited (deducted from the balance) each time a purchase is made
- Purchases cannot exceed your account balance
- Purchases can only be made at on-campus venues including laundry, soda and snack vending machines and all dining locations
- Cash cannot be withdrawn from your Titan Dollars account
- Titan Dollars can not be used to purchase alcohol or tobacco
Students living in residence halls receive $150 Titan Dollars per semester for use on campus for conveniences like laundry, food, books and other amenities. The amount was established based on past Titan Dollars usage patterns. They will be billed to your student account and are a condition of signing the residence hall contract. The $150 Titan Dollars will be available for use the Monday prior to move-in for fall and the Monday prior to the start of classes for spring.
Cardholders who have left the University (withdrawal, transferred, graduation or ended employment) can apply for a Titan Dollars Refund. Remaining Titan Dollars will first be credited toward any outstanding student account balance, per the Titan Central Manager’s discretion. Refunds will be processed and disbursed through the Student Accounts office. Balance less than $25.00 do not qualify for a refund. Refunds will be processed within 2 weeks of the close of a semester. Please download and complete the Refund Request Form.
Where to use Titan Dollars or UWO Gift Cards
- Dining Locations
- Copy This!!
- Corner Convenience Store
- Fredric March Theater
- Idea Lab
- Res Life Laundry Machines (coin operated machines are located in Greunhagen Conference Center, Taylor Hall and Horizon Village)
- Soda and Snack Vending
- Student Health Center
- Student Leadership and Involvement Center
- Student Recreation and Wellness
- Titan Central
- Titan Underground
- University Books and More
- University Parking
Titan Dollars Reader
Student organizations and departments can request to use a Titan Dollars Reader to accept Titan Dollars payments for tickets, t-shirts and other approved items. All funds collected through the reader are transferred to the WISER account listed on the request form after the close of the month.
Your TitanCard is property of UW Oshkosh, which reserves the right to revoke its use or any accounts at any time. A TitanCard may only be used by the person to whom it is registered and is non-transferable. If an unauthorized user presents a TitanCard to a cashier, the card will be confiscated. A TitanCard is valid as long as you are enrolled or employed at UW Oshkosh, exception applies to authorized guests. UW Oshkosh reserves the right to close any account that has been inactive for a period of 12 months.
Full Disclosure Statement
UW Oshkosh receives financial support of student programs and services from UW Credit Union. All provisions of the financial package are based on a flat guarantee. The University formed the partnership after a competitive selection process.
No credit card provisions or loans will be granted as part of the TitanCard program.