Forms for Faculty and Staff
- Appeal to Modify Undergraduate Curriculum (PDF Form)
- Change of Grade Form
During this time of telecommuting, we still must ensure compliance with UW System grade-security protocols. You must use your UW Oshkosh email account for all change-of-grade communication!
1. Forward completed PDF form to the department chair, college dean, etc. for approval and cc email@example.com on that email.
2. Instruct chair or dean to authorize grade change by forwarding the form to firstname.lastname@example.org and, in the body of the email, include a brief authorization statement (e.g., I approve this grade change).
- Extension of Class End Date (PDF Form)
- Grading Proxy Permission Form (PDF Form)
- Incomplete-Grade Extension Request Form (PDF Form)
- Recording Grades for Non-Registered Students Form (PDF Form)
- Special Features Input Form (PDF)
Approved Faculty Access Only
- College of Business Program Change Request (Google Form)
- College of Education and Human Services Program Change Form
- College of Nursing Program Change Request (Google Form)
- OCE Change of Program/Plan Request (Google Form)
- This form is used to request an account or account changes for a permanent staff or faculty member who would like or has access to the administrative portion (Titan Admin) of the student information system (PeopleSoft). The Permanent/LTE Employee must complete and submit the SIS (PeopleSoft) FERPA Compliance Form below.
- This form is used to request an account or account changes for student workers who would like or has access to the administration portion (Titan Admin) of the student information system (PeopleSoft). Accounts must be requested by the supervisor who must be a permanent staff or faculty member.
- This form must be completed and submitted by Permanent/LTE employees who need access to the administrative portion (Titan Admin) of the student information system (PeopleSoft). This must be done in addition to having the supervisor submit the Permanent/LTE Access Request Form above.
Dempsey Hall, Room 130
Mon–Fri, 7:45 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Walk-Ins: Mon–Fri, 9–3 p.m.
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
800 Algoma Blvd.
Oshkosh, WI 54901-8608