PeopleSoft New User Training
What is a NetID and helpful information regarding the NetID
How to get access to PeopleSoft (Required)
- The supervisor must request PeopleSoft access for each staff member, here is the link – https://uwosh.edu/registrar/faculty-staff/forms/request-for-access-to-student-information-systems-sis/
- If you need additional access after the account has been created, have your supervisor email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you change positions within the University, your new supervisor will need to request your access to be updated by emailing email@example.com.
- If you leave your position and the University, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Login to PeopleSoft
- To login to PeopleSoft, go to TitanWeb – Registrar’s Office University of Wisconsin Oshkosh (uwosh.edu).
- Use lower case letters
- Duo Authentication will need to be set up, here is the link https://uwosh.edu/it/service-offering/two-factor-authentication/.
FERPA Compliance form (Required)
- Each staff member who receives access to PeopleSoft must sign a FERPA form, available at https://uwosh.edu/registrar/faculty-staff/forms/student-informationsystemsis-access-and-compliance-agreement/
- FERPA Information and where to see the FERPA hold in PeopleSoft, please contact Jean Kwaterski (email@example.com).
- For more information on FERPA, please visit https://uwosh.edu/registrar/academic-policies/
Navigate Advising Tool (Optional)
- If you need access to Navigate after a PeopleSoft account is created, please email Brandon Heise (firstname.lastname@example.org) for access and training.
Hyland Perceptive Content (ImageNow) Records system (Optional)
- If you need access to the records system, the supervisor must submit an access request form, https://uwosh.edu/registrar/faculty-staff/forms/request-imagenow-access/
- Perceptive Experience – Overview and Getting Started
With Transferology students can see how credits will transfer within UW System schools, Wisconsin Technical Colleges, and Wisconsin Tribal Colleges, as well as several two-year institutions from Minnesota and Illinois. Faculty and Staff can use the Transfer Evaluation System (TES) to track and research evaluations to better assist our transfer students. For Transferology–TES Access and Training please contact Julie Meyer.
- Registrar’s Office student policies, https://uwosh.edu/registrar/academic-policies/
- Registration toolkit, https://uwosh.edu/registrar/registration-toolkit/
For initial PeopleSoft training please contact, Susan Jaeke (email@example.com or 424-2463)
Dempsey Hall, Room 130
Mon–Fri, 7:45 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
800 Algoma Blvd.
Oshkosh, WI 54901-8608