Check for your Enrollment Appointment on your Titan Web (Student Center) or your STAR On-Line (via Titan Web) to find out the day and time of your class registration for the semester.
- Use Titan Web to register for all classes except those requiring assistance from the Registrar’s Office.
- How to get on a Titan Web wait list.
- Take an add card to your department for a signature:
- A signature is required to enroll in a particular course
- The signature of the instructor is required for any course taken for AUDIT.
- Registration for courses, which conflict in time, will be accepted only upon petition of the student and approval of the instructors involved.
- Additional reasons for signatures vary but include departments needing to check prerequisites, control enrollment, or give priority to certain students in the major, etc. If a specific course that you wish to add requires a signature, please check with the Registrar’s Office to determine the correct procedure for the specific class.
- You have applied to graduate but have changed your mind and want to move your graduation date to a term further out in the future and continue to take classes until then. You must notify your degree examiner of the change in writing and then you will be given the ability to register for terms after your original graduation date.
- Turn in the completed Undergraduate Registration Form or the Add Card to the Registration Desk staff.
Leave of Absence (for Continuing Students)
Eligible students can complete an LOA application form online. The form should be submitted during the semester prior to the student’s absence.
- Students should check for deadlines in the registration calendar before dropping classes. If the class is the student’s only class, contact the Registrar’s Office at (920) 424-3454.
- If a student wants to drop a class after these deadlines, she/he must complete a Request for Late Drop Form. For the Colleges of Business, Education and Human Services, and Nursing, this form requires the signature of the appropriate Assistant Director Academic Advising. The Academic Affairs Officer must sign this form for the College of Letters and Science. Graduate students must have the form signed by the Program Coordinator and the Coordinator of Graduate Studies in the Graduate School.
Withdrawing from the University
- When students want to withdraw from the University, thy must notify the Registrar’s Office to drop all of their classes in an email:
- Send an email from your campus email account to email@example.com, Attn: Withdrawal, 800 Algoma Blvd., Oshkosh, WI 54901. Include your name, student ID number and the term from which you are withdrawing.
- The deadlines for withdrawals vary for each term & session. See the Registration/Add Drop Calendar
- After these deadlines, students seeking to withdraw must complete a Late Term Withdrawal Form, including Part II and attach relevant documentations. For the Colleges of Business, Education and Human Services, and Nursing, this form requires the signature of the appropriate Assistant Director Academic Advising. The Academic Affairs Officer must sign this form for the College of Letters and Science. Graduate students must have the form signed by the Program Coordinator and the Coordinator of Graduate Studies in the Graduate School.
- Students should consult the fee/refund schedule for information about refunds and charges. Withdrawal does not remove the obligation for costs incurred by a student during the semester. Questions should be directed to Student Accounts, Dempsey 236, (920) 424-1332.
Dempsey Hall, Room 130
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
800 Algoma Blvd.
Oshkosh, WI 54901-8608