UWO Change of Campus Form
The following form is for current students at the campuses of UW Oshkosh ONLY!
DO NOT PROCEED TO FORM BELOW UNTIL YOU READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW:
This request form is to be completed by UW Oshkosh students who wish to change their UWO home campus for the following term.
Please review the following criteria. To be eligible to utilize this request form:
- You must currently be enrolled as a degree-seeking student at one of the UWO campuses (Oshkosh, Fond du Lac, Fox Cities). EXAMPLE: If you want to change to the Oshkosh campus for Spring 2021, you must be enrolled at your current campus for Fall 2020.
- If you were previously enrolled at one of the UWO campuses but are currently taking a semester (or more) off, you must submit a reentry application in order to return to any of the UWO campuses.
- You must NOT be an incoming freshman. (If you are an incoming freshman and would like to change your home campus prior to starting classes, do NOT complete this form; please email the Admissions Office to make your request (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- You must NOT be transferring from another non-UWO campus. If you are transferring from another college/university other than a UWO campus, please copy and paste this website into your web browser and follow the steps: https://uwosh.edu/admissions/how-to-apply/transfer/titan-transfer/
- If you are a current Fond du Lac or Fox Cities student looking to change to the Oshkosh campus, you MUST have completed 12 credits and have a 2.0 cumulative GPA. Change of Campus approval is conditional based upon a student’s academic standing.
- Before submitting your Change of Campus request, it is important that you speak with your current advisor to ensure that class offerings are still available in regard to meeting your plan of action.
Courses at each campus may be assessed different tuition rates. Current rates are found at https://uwosh.edu/finance-administration/student-financial-services/tuition-and-fees/
Processing Time & Next Steps:
- It takes approximately two weeks to process Change of Campus requests.
- Once your home campus has been officially changed, you will receive a confirmation email (with next steps) to your Titan email address. Please check your inbox and spam folder regularly.
- Once you receive confirmation that your home campus has been changed, you will then be able to request an advising appointment. You will NOT be able to schedule an appointment with an advisor on your new campus until the change is official.
Please direct questions to the Admissions Office: email@example.com.
Dempsey Hall, Room 130
Mon–Fri, 7:45 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
800 Algoma Blvd.
Oshkosh, WI 54901-8608