Select Page


Students interested in the Radio TV Film major or minor are encouraged to speak with an adviser. Students wishing to declare the major or minor will need to speak with someone at the Undergraduate Advising Resource Center (UARC) located in the Student Success Center, Suite 202.

Once officially declared majors and minors have completed 45 credits they will be assigned a Radio TV Film adviser. Advisers help students develop a major/minor plan for graduation and can answer questions about internships and other opportunities.

To find out who your adviser is you will need to sign in to Titan Web.

If you do not have an adviser or need to speak with one, contact the Radio TV Film office at (920) 424-3131 or