Select Page
Contact Us
Arts and Communications Building
Office: W112
Phone: (920) 424-3131
Contact Us Now

Connect with us

Connect with RTF on Facebook Connect with RTF on Twitter Connect with RTF on Vimeo

Transfer Students

The Radio TV Film Department (RTF) does not have any requirements for students transferring from another University. Students will need to contact the admissions office to establish which general courses will transfer to UW Oshkosh. Check the Transfer Admissions Guidelines for more information.

For Radio TV Film courses to be transferred, obtain a copy of each syllabi for the courses that you want to count toward your RTF major. Once you have transferred and are a UWO student, set up an appointment with a Radio TV Film adviser.  At that meeting, it will be determined which courses, if any, may apply toward a RTF major or minor. You may request an adviser by emailing