Environmental Health and Safety Committee
The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Environmental Health and Safety Committee is dedicated to promoting healthy and safe environments for all persons of the UW Oshkosh campus community, by identifying and rectifying unsafe practices and conditions.
Additionally, the Committee strives to assist in the development and implementation of strategies designed to prevent accidents, to increase campus awareness of health and safety issues, and to reduce risk on campus.
Environmental Health and Safety Committee Mission and Charter
Charge: To review health and safety concerns, work to resolve issues or problems informally where possible, and provide recommendations to the administration.
Composition: Faculty — 2; Academic Staff — 2; University Staff — 3; Students — 2; (1) Co-Chair appointed by Administration; Administration — 1; Ex Officio — 5 — (1)Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator, (1)Residence Life representative (1) University Police, (1) Facilities Management, (1), Chemical Hygiene Officer/Haz Waste Coordinator (1).
Chair: The Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator co-chairs with a member appointed by the Administration.
Charter: The EH&S Charter defines the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Environmental Health and Safety Committee’s functions, composition, responsibilities, meetings, and operating rules. Click here to learn more.
Health and Safety Annual Report
Every Fiscal Year an annual report is drafted by the Chair of the Health and Safety Committee elaborating on the business conducted and the plans for the coming year. This report also includes a list of members and meetings conducted throughout the year.
Health and Safety Annual Report Archive
2016-2017 Health and Safety Committee Annual Report
Meeting Minutes Archive
Committee Membership 2018-2019
- Filipova, Anna (10): S/S (Public Administration). firstname.lastname@example.org, (920) 424-3230. Term expires 2018.
- Hansen, Sara Steffes (13): Humanities (Journalism). email@example.com, (920) 424-7147. Term expires 2018.
- Academic Staff
- Beisenstein-Weiss, Kelly (14): Student Rec & Wellness Center. firstname.lastname@example.org, (920) 424-2341. Term expires 2017.
- Kissinger, Becky: Finance and Administration. email@example.com, (920) 424-0985. Term expires 2017.
- University Staff
- Paul, George (09): Telecommunications. firstname.lastname@example.org, (920) 424-0377. Term expires 2017.
- Schrottky, Lin (12): Polk Library. email@example.com, (920) 424-2110. Term expires 2018.
- Mosley, Kristina: Theatre. firstname.lastname@example.org, (920) 424-7042. Term expires 2017.
- App, Benjamin: OSA. email@example.com. Term expires 2017.
- Maurer, Carly: OSA. firstname.lastname@example.org. Term expires 2017.
- Worm, Lori: Administration. email@example.com, (920) 424-3030.
- Ex Officio:
- McDermott, Colleen (co-chair): Biology and Microbiology. firstname.lastname@example.org, (920) 424-1217.
- Hermes, Chuck (co-chair): Facilities Management. email@example.com, (920) 424-3466.
- MacWilliams, Pamela: Student Health Center. firstname.lastname@example.org, (920) 424-4000.
- Tarmann, Chris/Leibold, Kurt: University Police. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, (920) 424-1212.
- Mick, Lisa: Facilities Management. email@example.com, (920) 424-3466.
- Potratz, Gregory: Chemical Hygiene Officer. firstname.lastname@example.org, (920) 424-1488.