*** 2023-2024 Office Hours: ****
Senate Office Information 2023-2024: (Staff Shared Governance Group)
Senate meetings will be held virtually for the Fall 2023 & Spring 2024 semesters.
Senate Meeting Dates
Location: Meetings will be held virtually for Fall 2023 & Spring 2024 semesters.
Fall 2023 (virtual)
Sept. 21, 2023
Oct. 5, 2023
Oct. 19, 2023
Nov. 2, 2023
Nov. 16, 2023
Dec. 7, 2023
Spring 2024 (virtual)
Jan. 18, 2024 -As Needed
Feb. 15, 2024
Feb. 29, 2024
March 14, 2024
April 4 , 2024
April 18, 2024
May 2, 2024
May 16, 2024
Karl Boehler, President (2023-2024)
English Department -Oshkosh Campus
John Palmer, President-Elect (2023-2024)
Dean of Students Office -Oshkosh Campus
April Dutscheck, Senate Office Administrative Assistant
Senate Office - Dempsey Hall, Room 205
Academic Staff Professional Development Fund (ASPDF)
The Academic Staff Professional Development Fund (established AY 2016-17) by the Senate of Academic Staff and the Chancellor, is for the support of the professional development of Academic Staff. Funding is available each year and will be distributed throughout the calendar/academic year (July 1 through June 30) or until funding is depleted. The University Academic Staff will get notice as funding nears the end for the current year.
Please review the ASPDF guidelines carefully before completing and submitting your application request.
The request form is an MSWord form. You’ll need to save the blank form first before you fill it in. Once you complete the form save it again and submit the copy to the ASDPF Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org. Download the request form here.
(Not in priority or weighted order)
- Did the proposer meet the submission format requirements?
- Did the proposer adequately describe how attending the event enhances the proposer’s ability to do their job?
- Was benefit to the UW Oshkosh campus community explained?
- Did the proposer adequately describe how this activity supports the goals and strategic plan of their department/unit?
- Are the activities identified allowable based on the guidelines?
- Does the proposer provide expenses and are they reasonable for the activity?
- Were those who will be affected by the proposer’s attendance at the activity identified?
- Was there adequate explanation of how the new information will be disseminated by the proposer?
- Does the proposer adequately explain why more than one person needs to attend and why those specific individual(s) are the ones to attend?
ASPDF Guidelines/Process Questions: SAS general email, email@example.com
ASPDF Submission Assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org