Make college more affordable
TRIO Student Support Services (SSS) Scholarship Aid
Currently not accepting applications at this time.
Scholarship eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Current UW Oshkosh TRIO SSS or SSS STEM student, in your first year of participating in the TRIO SSS program
- Enrolled in 12 or more credits each semester (Fall 2021 and Spring 2022)
- Meet with your TRIO SSS/SSS STEM advisor during the 2021-22 academic year (Traditional TRIO SSS Students must meet with their TRIO SSS Advisor a minimum of 7 times; TRIO SSS STEM students must meet with their TRIO SSS STEM Advisor a minimum of 7 times)
- Actively participated in your assigned Learning Group during the 2021-22 academic year
(Transfer or non-traditional students, please speak with your TRIO SSS/SSS STEM Advisor regarding this requirement)
- GPA 2.5 or higher as of August 31, 2022
- *Must be receiving Federal Pell Grant during the 2022-23 academic year
* Please note that this eligibility requirement will be verified, and students must be income-eligible as defined by federal guidelines for TRIO SSS/SSS STEM programs.
Additional details and instructions on how to apply are available by viewing this TRIO SSS and SSS STEM scholarship application document. If you have questions, please email your TRIO SSS or SSS STEM advisor or call our front desk at (920) 424-1310.
UW Oshkosh Scholarships
The UW Oshkosh SSS/SSS STEM programs are 100% funded through TRIO grants from the U.S. Department of Education. The award numbers are P042A200162 and P042A200357 at an estimated $3.6 million for the 2020 to 2025 program years.
THE DIVISION OF