Strategic Priority D—Build an inclusive and supportive institutional environment
Goal 1: Increase equity, diversity and inclusion across every level of the University.
- Increase the recruitment and retention of historically underrepresented students, faculty and staff.
- Close the student achievement gap for historically underrepresented students.
- Develop an enrollment management plan that reflects a commitment to increased access and student success.
- Coordinate collaborations around and support for increasing the culture of inclusivity and respect on campus.
Goal 2: Promote and support workplace joy.
- Commit to improving compensation for faculty and staff.
- Recognize meritorious work.
- Promote innovation in the workplace.
- Promote engagement of employees in the life of the University.
Goal 3: Transform the cultural, fiscal and structural nature of the University.
- Improve communication and transparency.
- Implement policies and practices that value and respect differences and promote civility in the workplace.
- Apply Continuous Improvement principles to administrative areas of the university.
- Create predictable revenue sources in the face of declining state support.