Benefits of Direct Deposit
Direct deposit will allow you to avoid delays and will directly deposit your funds into your bank account. These funds will be deposited into a savings or checking account you designate in approximately 13-15 business days following the posting of the transaction on your student account. The funds will be available for you to use as soon as they are deposited.
For credit balances resulting from financial aid overpayment, a refund will be automatically generated for you from your student account. However, for those credit balances that are created from any other overpayment, you will need to request a refund at uwo.sh/refund-request.
Instructions for Enrolling in Direct Deposit
- Turn off your pop-up blocker
- Log in to your TitanWeb
- Select the “Pay Bill/Direct Deposit” option, your account will be redirected to QuickPay
- In QuikPay, select “Manage Refund”
- In the middle of the page, select the gold box that says “Manage my Refunds”
- Select “Edit Refund Method”
- Enter the requested banking information
NOTE: Please remember to keep this information updated in the event you change banks and/or close accounts. Failure to do so will result in delayed access to your funds.
For any questions, call the Student Accounts Office at (920) 424-1332.
Hours and Location
UW Oshkosh Student Financial Services
800 Algoma Blvd., Oshkosh, WI 54904