What is UpToDate Anywhere? Anytime, Anywhere Access to UpToDate Content.
- Free UpToDate Mobile App for your iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows 8 tablet.
- Fast and easy access to UpToDate by logging in from any computer with an Internet connection.
- With your username and password you’ll get the evidence-based clinical information you need from home, campus, or wherever you are!
How do I access UpToDate Anywhere?
- Click the Access UpToDate box above.
- Log in to Polk Library with your campus NetID.
- Click the “Register” link in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Complete all fields on the registration page (make note of the username and password you choose) and then click Submit Registration.
- Once the registration process is complete, download the mobile app from your app store. The first time you open the app you will be prompted to log in, and to do so you will use the username and password you selected when you registered.
In addition to the mobile app, you can access UpToDate from any computer with internet access once you are registered. Simply go to www.uptodate.com and click the “Log In” link located in the top right corner of the UpToDate home page, and enter your username and password.