Phone: (920) 424-3081
Fax: (920) 424-3083
If you have additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call (920) 424-3081.
I was accepted to the Titan Advantage program, what are my next steps?
Please complete the TAP Checklist:
- Check your UWO Titan email often.
- Submit your FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov as soon as possible. The UWO school code is 003920.
- Complete and return your Summer Housing Contract and the TAP Agreement Form to our office by no later than Monday, May 1, 2023.
- Complete your Math and English placement tests by no later than Sunday, May 7, 2023. Visit https://uwosh.edu/admissions/how-to-apply/freshmen/admitted-freshmen/placement-testing/.
- Complete an online orientation session & pre-advising form for Titan Takeoff – more information to come in a separate email. You will be automatically added to the June 17th session. To learn more about Titan Takeoff, visit https://uwosh.edu/newstudents/titan-takeoff/ for their frequently asked questions.
- Attend Orientation and Move-In Day on Sunday, June 11, 2023.
- Attend TAP’s Titan Takeoff on Saturday, June 17, 2023.
When is Titan Takeoff?
Students are required to attend Titan Takeoff on Saturday, June 17, 2023. Students must bring some form of government issued ID (examples include a driver’s license, state ID card, or military ID; high school ID cards are not accepted) to receive their Titan ID Cards. To learn more about Titan Takeoff please visit uwosh.edu/newstudents/titan-takeoff/ for their frequently asked questions.
Can I bring a vehicle?
The use of personal vehicles is NOT allowed during the summer program. This includes mopeds. You can however rent bicycles from the Student Recreation and Wellness Center.
Can I go home?
You are expected to stay on campus throughout the 6-week program. Students cannot go home during the weekends.
Can I choose my roommate?
No, roommates will be assigned prior to your arrival.
Can I do laundry in the dorms?
Yes! The cost to do laundry is $1.50 per wash and $1.50 per dry. This cost is not covered by TAP. Students will need to use Titan Dollars to pay for laundry in the residence halls.
What are Titan Dollars?
Titan Dollars is a declining balance (debit) account used exclusively for on-campus purchases like food, health and beauty, vending, school supplies, apparel, event tickets and more! Visit GET Funds to add money to your Titan Card and see your balance.
Can I work during the program?
Due to the intensive program schedule, students are not permitted to work during the program.
What is provided in the residence hall?
Your room will have a twin bed, desk, mirror, dresser, and closet (you will need to bring your own pillows, pillowcases, bed sheets and comforter – Twin XL).
There are lounge and study spaces, along with a laundry room and kitchen in the residence hall.
What will my schedule look like?
The general schedule will consist of breakfast followed by classes, then lunch, afternoon classes, writing sessions, workshop and dinner. In the evening you’ll have Peer Instruction sessions and activities.