University of Wisconsin Oshkosh students begin the move-in process Wednesday, so those coming to the Oshkosh campus should be aware of heavy vehicle traffic and limited parking through Sunday.
Move-in is planned for the following days:
- Wednesday, Aug. 31 (11-4 p.m.)
- Thursday, Sept. 1 (9 a.m.-4 p.m.)
- Friday, Sept. 2 (1-7 p.m.)
- Saturday, Sept. 3 (9 a.m.–3 p.m.)
- Sunday, Sept. 4 (9 a.m.–noon)
Lot 14 (Radford/Donner/Webster), lot 18 (Scott Hall) and lot 23 (Fletcher Hall) will be closed for resident move-in and for a safer traffic flow in and around campus. If you normally park in one of these lots, please consider using lot 13, 25, lot 27 or the first level of the parking ramp.