Family Nurse Practitioner Jackie Dunn, left, worked with Chief Medical Officer Mary Reed, M.D., retired from the U.S. Air Force, to provide medical assistance to Afghanistan refugees at the Fort McCoy training facility in central Wisconsin.
- UWO nursing dean discusses ethical, privacy concerns around AI December 11, 2023
- UWO Fond du Lac students make most of campus before closure: ‘We’re not just a number, we actually do stuff here.’ December 11, 2023
- UWO professor speaks out on DEI, buildings deal brokered with Republican leaders December 11, 2023
- UWO alumna to begin as Lakeland University’s director of mission and equity December 11, 2023
- Students compete in Hack Appleton coding event on UWO Fox Cities campus December 11, 2023