Family Nurse Practitioner Jackie Dunn, left, worked with Chief Medical Officer Mary Reed, M.D., retired from the U.S. Air Force, to provide medical assistance to Afghanistan refugees at the Fort McCoy training facility in central Wisconsin.
- UWO partners with YMCA to keep childcare center open May 31, 2023
- All aboard! UWO men’s basketball takes off for rare international trip May 31, 2023
- UWO Fox Cities staff savor White Award honors May 31, 2023
- Water quality issues on tap at Kleinheinz presentation in Egg Harbor May 31, 2023
- UW Oshkosh alumni obituaries: June 2023 May 30, 2023