University of Wisconsin Oshkosh MBA Information Sessions are designed to give those interested in starting an MBA program a chance to meet with advisers in person–throughout the region!
Every fall and spring, the UW Oshkosh MBA advisers hold sessions through Northeast and Northcentral Wisconsin. The sessions include a presentation on our Executive and Professional MBA offerings, and allow for a candid Q&A session. Each session lasts approximately one hour.
Upcoming MBA Information Sessions:
- Tuesday, Oct. 14, 6 p.m.; UW Oshkosh Sage Hall, Room 2234
- Thursday, Oct. 16, 6 p.m.; UW Oshkosh Green Bay Executive Education Center
- Tuesday, Oct. 21, 6 p.m.; UW Oshkosh Appleton Executive Education Center
- Thursday, Oct. 23, 6 p.m.; Jefferson Street Inn, Wausau
Register today at uwosh.edu/cob/mba/events.
- UW Oshkosh MBA program
- Maps and directions to each UW Oshkosh location
Faculty, staff and students are encouraged to contribute calendar items, campus announcements and other good news to UW Oshkosh Today.