The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Business Success Center is pleased to announce that it will be hosting three trainings in January 2015.
The Design Basics for Business class is for business owners, non-profit organizations or professionals who are looking to design their own brochures, flyers, newsletters or ads.
- When: Jan. 29 and 30, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Where: UW Oshkosh Sage Hall Computer Lab, Room 3422.
- Cost: $300, includes lunches and materials.
The Mobile Management: Transforming Business Processes with Mobile Apps and Devices class is for anyone who wants to learn what it means for their business to become mobile by taking a close look at the technical capabilities and limitations of today’s devices.
- When: Jan. 22, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Where: UW Oshkosh Sage Hall.
- Cost: $200, includes lunch and materials.
Video Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro is for anyone who is ready to learn how to professionally edit video with the techniques and software the experts use and an overview of the newest features.
- When: Jan. 28, 3 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Where: UW Oshkosh Halsey Science Center Lab.
- Cost: Register on or before Dec. 31 for the early bird rate of $175, After Dec. 31, cost is $195.
If you’re interested in participating or know someone who would be interested, please visit the Training Classes page for more information or to register.
For more information or if you have questions contact us: Business Success Center Staff, (920) 424-0833, email@example.com.