“We have a number of fun social and networking opportunities lined up this summer,” UW Oshkosh Alumni Director Christine Gantner said. “We encourage you to come meet fellow UWO alumni and learn what’s new at your alma mater.”
The summer line-up includes:
- Thursday, June 9, UW Oshkosh Alumni Milwaukee Brewers Game, Miller Park, Milwaukee. Watch the Milwaukee Brewers take on the New York Mets at 7:10 p.m. Tickets cost $17 each. Order tickets by calling the Alumni Relations Office at (877) UWO-ALUM and providing a credit card or check made payable to the UWO Foundation and mailed to the Alumni Relations Office at 625 Pearl Ave., Oshkosh WI 54901. Orders must be received by June 1. Meet up with UWO alumni and Milwaukee Alumni Chapter members at Kelly’s Bleachers, 5218 W. Bluemound Road at 5:30 p.m., to pick up tickets and grab a shuttle. Or tailgate at Miller Park and pick up your tickets at the will-call window after 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 10, Titan Football Golf Outing, Lake Breeze Golf Club, 6333 Ball Prairie Rd., Winneconne. The cost is $125 per golfer. Registration is at 8 a.m. There will be a lunch delivered on the course at 11 a.m.; a program, raffle and auction is at 2:30 p.m.; dinner at the clubhouse is at 3:30 p.m. Contact John Morelli at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Thursday, June 16, Alumni Reception at Cooper Pub near Minneapolis, 1607 Park Place Blvd., St. Louis Park, Minn., 5:30-7:30 p.m. Join UWO alumni for a campus update from Chancellor Andrew Leavitt. Enjoy complimentary hors d’oeuvres and alumni giveaways. Cash bar available.
- Thursday, July 14, Alumni Night at Waterfest with Kansas, Sly Joe and The Smooth Operators and Henry Gross, Leach Amphitheater, 303 Ceape Ave., Oshkosh, 5-11 p.m. Admission to the event is free with an Alumni TitanCard. Admission without the card is $15 before 7 p.m. and $20 after 7 p.m. Stop at the UWO Alumni Association table in the Leach Ampitheatre gazebo from 5:30-7 p.m. to pick up some UWO giveaways.
- Wednesday, July 20, Alumni Timber Rattlers Outing, Fox Cities Stadium, 2400 North Casaloma Drive, Appleton, 5:30-9 p.m. Watch the T-Rats take on the Fort Wayne TinCaps. Tickets are $22 for adults and $18 for children 10 and under. No tickets are required for children under 3. Tickets will be mailed prior to the event. Parking for $5 is payable to the attendant on the day of the event. There will be an all-you-can-eat picnic buffet, starting at 5:30 p.m. The game starts at 7:05 p.m. The event is co-hosted by UW Oshkosh Learning in Retirement.
- Friday, July 22, Fifth Annual Athletic Department Titan Golf Classic Outing, Oshkosh Country Club, 11 W. Ripple Ave., Oshkosh, 11-8 p.m. including a tailgate lunch, cocktail hour, dinner and live auction. The cost for four people is $500 and $125 for individual golfers. The dinner only option is $35 per person. Contact Titan Golf Classic Coordinator Matt Lewis at (920) 424-7143 or email@example.com for more information.