Retired College of Nursing assistant professor Norma Jean Russell died on Aug. 12, 2012, at the age of 81. In her 26 years of service to UW Oshkosh and the College of Nursing, Russell was fundamental in her leadership of establishing clinicals for nursing students.
- UWO education student receives Tommy G. Thompson Center leadership scholarship January 27, 2023
- Richland County may lose its UW campus. Others consider the future of their own local campus January 27, 2023
- Licensing delays, including those felt by pair of UWO graduates, are worsening Minnesota nurse shortage January 26, 2023
- Process of returning Native American remains continues at Wisconsin museums, UW school collections January 26, 2023
- UWO alumna, Sarah Barry, remains part of Wisconsin DNR top leadership team January 26, 2023