Retired College of Nursing assistant professor Norma Jean Russell died on Aug. 12, 2012, at the age of 81. In her 26 years of service to UW Oshkosh and the College of Nursing, Russell was fundamental in her leadership of establishing clinicals for nursing students.
- UWO’s Whitburn Center outlines path to improving local governing boards October 4, 2022
- UWO alumna Lori Palmeri discusses her plan of action to run for State Assembly October 4, 2022
- Duality exhibit at UWO Annex Art Gallery explores relationships of opposites October 4, 2022
- UWO students, employees, alumni welcome to join Titan Thunder for Homecoming halftime October 3, 2022
- Opinion: Should students rent a house? Tips for off-campus housing October 3, 2022