Retired College of Nursing assistant professor Norma Jean Russell died on Aug. 12, 2012, at the age of 81. In her 26 years of service to UW Oshkosh and the College of Nursing, Russell was fundamental in her leadership of establishing clinicals for nursing students.
- Spring 2023 Dean’s List, Honor Roll released June 9, 2023
- Dam collapse: UWO political scientist Michael Jasinski provides analysis of Russia-Ukraine war June 7, 2023
- UWO research team aims to create app to help students with impaired vision navigate campus June 6, 2023
- Republicans block UW-Madison engineering building, residence halls at UWO approved June 5, 2023
- UWO ‘Coach Mary’ says hello to the world at Olympic weightlifter qualifier in Cuba June 5, 2023