Retired College of Nursing assistant professor Patricia “Pat” Conley died Feb. 11, 2015. In her 25 years of service to UW Oshkosh and the College of Nursing, Conley was fundamental in her approach to teaching psychiatric mental health nursing. Students appreciated her in-depth knowledge of mental health issues and her caring attitude toward mental health clients. She imbued the CON vision, mission and values in her students by being a role model in all activities she undertook. She was the epitome of a caring nurse educator.
- UWO geology students thrive on field-based learning, demand for grads strong February 6, 2023
- UWO Student Honors exhibit showcases top student art work February 6, 2023
- UWO theatre students take part in Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival February 6, 2023
- Flexible hours, child care: Some Wisconsin employers raise benefits to attract job seekers February 3, 2023
- Schools on the hunt for more special education teachers February 3, 2023