Retired College of Nursing assistant professor Patricia “Pat” Conley died Feb. 11, 2015. In her 25 years of service to UW Oshkosh and the College of Nursing, Conley was fundamental in her approach to teaching psychiatric mental health nursing. Students appreciated her in-depth knowledge of mental health issues and her caring attitude toward mental health clients. She imbued the CON vision, mission and values in her students by being a role model in all activities she undertook. She was the epitome of a caring nurse educator.
- Run With the Cops benefits Special Olympics athletes, participants ‘glow from head-to-toe’ September 29, 2022
- UWO students build connections at Career Fair on the Fox September 29, 2022
- 2022 Earth Charter Community Summit: Committing to Sustainability and Social Justice September 29, 2022
- UWO Chancellor’s Blog: A powerful story to tell September 29, 2022
- UW System encourages students, parents to fill our the FAFSA to secure federal financial aid September 29, 2022