Retired College of Nursing assistant professor Patricia “Pat” Conley died Feb. 11, 2015. In her 25 years of service to UW Oshkosh and the College of Nursing, Conley was fundamental in her approach to teaching psychiatric mental health nursing. Students appreciated her in-depth knowledge of mental health issues and her caring attitude toward mental health clients. She imbued the CON vision, mission and values in her students by being a role model in all activities she undertook. She was the epitome of a caring nurse educator.
- Meet UWO assistant women’s basketball coach’s starting five June 2, 2023
- Oshkosh YMCA to take over UWO childcare facility June 2, 2023
- Ten UW System campuses face tuition fund deficits June 2, 2023
- Area students take top spots at Solar Olympics at UW Oshkosh June 2, 2023
- ‘Fairtastic’ again: UWO alumnus is only two-time Wisconsin State Fair poster contest winner June 1, 2023