Retired College of Nursing assistant professor Patricia “Pat” Conley died Feb. 11, 2015. In her 25 years of service to UW Oshkosh and the College of Nursing, Conley was fundamental in her approach to teaching psychiatric mental health nursing. Students appreciated her in-depth knowledge of mental health issues and her caring attitude toward mental health clients. She imbued the CON vision, mission and values in her students by being a role model in all activities she undertook. She was the epitome of a caring nurse educator.
- Financial literacy talk part of Black History Month programs at UW Oshkosh March 1, 2024
- Discover Hmong history via textiles in exhibit co-currated by UWO faculty member at Paine Art Center March 1, 2024
- Shawano grad Michael Metcalf-Grassman earns big college basketball honors in first season at UWO March 1, 2024
- UWO students to showcase undergraduate research at Wisconsin State Capitol March 1, 2024
- UW Oshkosh political scientist provides analysis of Russia-Ukraine war February 29, 2024