Retired University of Wisconsin Oshkosh professor Joan Gottsacker taught pediatrics and medical-surgical nursing in the traditional undergraduate curriculum from 1973 to 1994. Her passion was caring for children. She could be heard saying: “Never forget that play is the work of the child,” thus using play to communicate with children. She also is remembered for her contagious laugh with people of all ages.
- UWO’s Whitburn Center outlines path to improving local governing boards October 4, 2022
- UWO alumna Lori Palmeri discusses her plan of action to run for State Assembly October 4, 2022
- Duality exhibit at UWO Annex Art Gallery explores relationships of opposites October 4, 2022
- UWO students, employees, alumni welcome to join Titan Thunder for Homecoming halftime October 3, 2022
- Opinion: Should students rent a house? Tips for off-campus housing October 3, 2022