Claire Delia Meisenheimer was recruited in 1993 to direct the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh’s nursing administration Master of Science emphasis. As a professor, Meisenheimer was a member of the National Association for Healthcare Quality and the Wisconsin Nurses Association. She edited four books on quality of nursing care (published by Aspen Publishing) and was invited to lecture at University in Izmir, Turkey. As a respected nurse administrator from the Milwaukee area, she brought networking connections for student placement along with innovative curricular ideas. Her students viewed her as a valuable mentor.
- ArtsCore welcomes MisEducation of HipHop to Reeve Union September 30, 2022
- Run With the Cops benefits Special Olympics athletes, participants ‘glow from head-to-toe’ September 29, 2022
- UWO students build connections at Career Fair on the Fox September 29, 2022
- 2022 Earth Charter Community Summit: Committing to Sustainability and Social Justice September 29, 2022
- UWO Chancellor’s Blog: A powerful story to tell September 29, 2022