Claire Delia Meisenheimer was recruited in 1993 to direct the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh’s nursing administration Master of Science emphasis. As a professor, Meisenheimer was a member of the National Association for Healthcare Quality and the Wisconsin Nurses Association. She edited four books on quality of nursing care (published by Aspen Publishing) and was invited to lecture at University in Izmir, Turkey. As a respected nurse administrator from the Milwaukee area, she brought networking connections for student placement along with innovative curricular ideas. Her students viewed her as a valuable mentor.
- UWO education student receives Tommy G. Thompson Center leadership scholarship January 27, 2023
- Richland County may lose its UW campus. Others consider the future of their own local campus January 27, 2023
- Licensing delays, including those felt by pair of UWO graduates, are worsening Minnesota nurse shortage January 26, 2023
- Process of returning Native American remains continues at Wisconsin museums, UW school collections January 26, 2023
- UWO alumna, Sarah Barry, remains part of Wisconsin DNR top leadership team January 26, 2023