Claire Delia Meisenheimer was recruited in 1993 to direct the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh’s nursing administration Master of Science emphasis. As a professor, Meisenheimer was a member of the National Association for Healthcare Quality and the Wisconsin Nurses Association. She edited four books on quality of nursing care (published by Aspen Publishing) and was invited to lecture at University in Izmir, Turkey. As a respected nurse administrator from the Milwaukee area, she brought networking connections for student placement along with innovative curricular ideas. Her students viewed her as a valuable mentor.
- WIXX promotes UW Oshkosh graduate Andrew Haze to host afternoon drive February 22, 2024
- UWO alumni will battle for Menasha mayor seat after surviving primary February 22, 2024
- Andrew Haze claims afternoons at WIXX February 22, 2024
- Sophia Garza competes at Texas state wrestling tournament; she’ll join new UW-Oshkosh team this fall February 22, 2024
- UWO Music department to host WI Alliance for Composers New Music Festival February 21, 2024