Claire Delia Meisenheimer was recruited in 1993 to direct the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh’s nursing administration Master of Science emphasis. As a professor, Meisenheimer was a member of the National Association for Healthcare Quality and the Wisconsin Nurses Association. She edited four books on quality of nursing care (published by Aspen Publishing) and was invited to lecture at University in Izmir, Turkey. As a respected nurse administrator from the Milwaukee area, she brought networking connections for student placement along with innovative curricular ideas. Her students viewed her as a valuable mentor.
- Republicans block UW-Madison engineering building, residence halls at UWO approved June 5, 2023
- UWO ‘Coach Mary’ says hello to the world at Olympic weightlifter qualifier in Cuba June 5, 2023
- UW Oshkosh child care center almost closed before YMCA stepped in June 5, 2023
- Meet UWO assistant women’s basketball coach’s starting five June 2, 2023
- Oshkosh YMCA to take over UWO childcare facility June 2, 2023