The UW Oshkosh HR department is holding a custodial hiring event with walk-in interviews at the Culver Family Welcome Center. Walk-in interviews are available from 10am-6pm.
- Most openings are on 3rd shift (Sun-Th, 10pm-6am) and at the Oshkosh campus
- Starting pay is $15.00/hour with additional $0.45 per hour shift differential
- One custodial lead position available starting at $16.50 per hour
- Excellent benefit package through the State of Wisconsin
- Over 3 weeks of paid leave available during year 1 with an additional 9 paid holidays
- Eligible to participate in the Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS) with employer contributions
- Health insurance plans starting as low as $34/month for individual and $92/month for family coverage
- Other openings may be available on other shifts: 6 a.m.–2 p.m., 6:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m. and 2–10 p.m.
Candidates are encouraged, but not required, to complete an application ahead of time. Application stations will be available for anyone that needs to complete an application at the event. After the interview, HR staff will be available to answer any questions regarding benefits.