- This event has passed.
Free Webinar: Digital Marketing in a Post-Pandemic World
June 17 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Brought to you by UW Oshkosh Center for Customized Research and Services and AEGIS Financial.
UWO’s Center for Customized Research and Services and AEGIS Financial are following up their virtual event titled “Lessons Learned in a Pandemic World: The Impact of COVID-19 on Business Owners” with the second virtual event in their series. The purpose of the series is to continue to bring small businesses in Wisconsin valuable content they can use to recover from the pandemic and more importantly come out of it stronger than before. Presenters include;
Kathy Fredrickson, Marketing Instructor and Digital Marketing Clinic Director at UW Oshkosh will be covering the following topics:
- Digital Marketing Clinic Purpose. Why did we create it?
- Top Two Client Needs – Keyword Mapping and Social Media
- Keyword Mapping and Social Media Strategies
- Moving forward – Top 3 Digital Marketing Trends for 2021 that makes sense for Small Businesses
Jodi Rust, WBAY Marketing Strategist, will be covering the following topics:
- Free Marketing Tools Small Businesses Should Always Take Advantage Of
- Your Website is People’s First Impression of your Business
- The Different Digital Strategies Out There and How to Use Them (with or without Traditional Media)
- How Digital Strategies Have Changed Since Covid
Link to Video invite: https://youtu.be/Idwtd0d3TOo
Link to Register: https://raymondjames.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_NAXrKrnPQWmbUe7SkYS4gg
Space is limited so reserve your FREE virtual seat today!
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org