- This event has passed.
LIR: Bus Trip: Progressive Ethnic Meal in Milwaukee
April 14 @ 7:30 am - 5:00 pm$129
Join us for an amazing opportunity to enjoy food and history in Milwaukee. Enjoy the comfort of a coach bus, a professional & educational tour guide, beautiful sites, fun shopping and fabulous food.
· Begin on Old World 3rd Street with overview of Milwaukee’s German history. Enjoy sausage, cheese and beer/root beer plus shopping time on Old World 3rd Street.
· Enjoy a generous family-style lunch at Milwaukee’s last remaining Polish restaurant. Polish meal is served family style complete with green salad, cheese pierogi, mashed potatoes, sauerkraut, Polish sausage, pork cutlets, and red cabbage.
· Guided city tour along Milwaukee’s lakefront.
· Visit Brady Street, Milwaukee’s Italian enclave; stop at Peter Sciortino’s Bakery for cookies and shopping; visit Glorioso’s Deli for continued shopping and visit their test kitchen for a demo.
· Conclude in the Historic Third Ward with a narration of Milwaukee’s Irish history. Enjoy shopping at Milwaukee Public Market before heading home tired and full of food and fun.