- This event has passed.
UWO Fond du Lac campus theatre auditions
January 26 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Auditions will be held on the Fond du Lac campus for the spring production of Joe Hill: A Song of Protest, by Wisconsin playwright Anthony Wood, on the following dates:
Thursday, Jan. 26, 6 p.m.-9 p.m.
Friday, Jan. 27, 6 p.m.-9 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 28, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
• Age range – 16+
• All students, faculty and staff of any area school, college or university, as well as members of the community, are encouraged to audition regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, age, body type, or accommodation.
• You may be asked to provide a one-to-two-minute monologue, contemporary and dramatic in nature. If you play guitar or harmonica, you may be asked to demonstrate your ability.
• You may be called for the whole audition slot, so please plan accordingly.
• Please wear clothing that will allow you to move; no tight-fitting fashions or hard-soled shoes please.
• Auditions will be held onstage at the Prairie Theater on the UWO Fond du Lac campus.
• The show will open on April 20 and run through April 30 with eight performances, all at the Prairie Theater. Preliminary music rehearsals will commence around the third week of February a couple of nights per week. Rehearsals will commence in earnest on March 7, and run Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday, until opening week. We will stagger calls as much as we can, but the ensemble nature of the piece may necessitate the full company’s presence at most rehearsals.
Please contact the director, Chris Flieller at (414) 581-3554 /email@example.com with any questions or for further information.