Banners are available on first come, first serve basis. Banners are available to be checked out or returned during regular office hours Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4: 30 p.m.
Only current UW Oshkosh staff, faculty and student leaderships are eligible to checkout banners.
Our standing banners measure 3′ by 6′. We have five banners of each design available for rental.
Our tabletop banners measure 11″ by 17″. We have three tabletop banners available for rental.
Our tablecloth is approximately 8′ long. We have one tablecloth available for rental.
- Brand equipment must be used for University-related events only.
- Equipment is to be personally handled by the individual who requested it. If it is to be shipped, it must be properly packaged and protected from potential damage.
- In the case of damaged or missing equipment, the requesting department will assume the cost of replacement or repair (equipment for banners includes stand, banner and case). Estimated $300 charge each.
- Banners should not be exposed to damaging elements (rain, wind, sand, dust, etc.)
- Equipment is to be returned in the same condition it was in upon checkout. A second instance of damage will result in the department no longer having access to check out equipment.
- Banners and matching bags are labeled accordingly. Banners are to be returned in the proper bags.
- Banners are to be returned by the date specified. If not returned by this date, the requesting department is subject to a late fee of $20 per day.