USP AND THE COMMUNITY
The University Studies Program is a high-value, high-impact, efficient general education program designed to take students’ learning to a new plateau in their all-important quest toward a degree and fulfilling career.
The USP provides students with opportunities to gain experiences in small learning communities and civic engagement projects that will prepare them for the challenges of work, for engaged citizenship and for a meaningful and satisfying life. These projects also help students develop leadership and soft skills, which they can point to when applying for jobs.
Videos of Quest III
Community Partners – Contact Name – Contact Email
- BurrenBeo Trust (Ireland)
- Carl Traeger Elementary School
- Day by Day Warming Shelter
- Downtown Oshkosh Residents
- Girl Scouts of NW Great Lakes
- Growing Oshkosh
- Habitat for Humanity of Oshkosh
- Historic Graves (Ireland)
- Lighted Schoolhouse Afterschool Program
- Maximo Nivel (Costa Rica)
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry
- Oshkosh Area School District
- Oshkosh YMCA
- Polk Library
- UW Oshkosh Multicultural Groups
- UW Oshkosh Veteran’s Resource Center
- Winnebago County Literacy Council
The Quest III Handbook
The Quest III Handbook will answer many questions related to Quest III. Please refer to it as your primary source of information. If it doesn’t answer your question, please contact the Civic Engagement Coordinator.
Alumni Can Get Involved!
UW Oshkosh alumni can get involved. To learn how you can get involved, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.