USS Executive Board (2023-2024)
President: Danielle Juan
President-Elect: Angelee Hammond
Past President: Lauren Burgbacher
Treasurer: Angelee Hammond
Member-at-Large: Cindy Schultz
Member-at-Large: Lesa Jorgensen
Member-at-Large (Access Campus Rep): Fran Holzmann
University Staff involvement on university committees has been increasing and we are grateful for your willingness to serve as you give your time and talents to campus life.
We would like to encourage you to join your coworkers in serving on a university committee.
Volunteering on a committee has its benefits!
- Sharing your talents and expertise
- Meeting, connecting with, and getting to know other staff
- Getting to know our campus better
- Making UW Oshkosh a better place to work
A USS member can help answer your questions
- What will I be expected to do?
- How much time will it take?
- How often does the committee meet?
- Must I have my supervisor’s approval to serve on the committee?
If you would like to learn more about the various committees that need volunteers or to learn more about volunteering, please contact us.
We have a small, yet mighty, group of people working together to make University Staff Professional Development Day (USPDD) happen. If you have any questions about the day, please don’t hesitate to contact one of the committee members. If you would like to volunteer on one of the committees, please fill out this form.
Our planning committee is listed below with the current chair of the committee bolded.