Ellie Maslowski University Staff Scholarship Grant
Please be advised that the deadline for the 2020-21 award for the Ellie Maslowski Memorial University Staff Scholarship is Nov. 10, 2019. The amount to be awarded is $525.
Information on the scholarship and criteria are listed below.
- Applicants must be permanent University Staff (or equivalent) at the UW Oshkosh, Fond du Lac or Fox Campus. Both part-time and full-time staff members are eligible.
- Applicants must have completed their six-month probationary period before applying. Length of service will be considered in the selection process but will not be the determining factor.
- Applicants must be degree- or certificate-seeking students at UW Oshkosh, Fond du Lac or Fox campuses.
- Previous recipients may apply but preference will be given to new applicants.
- Selection will be coordinated by the University Staff Senate (USS) Grants Committee. The committee will determine the number and amount of scholarships awarded.
- The scholarship criteria and/or selection process may be modified by the USS.
- To qualify for award disbursement, recipients must complete their course(s) with a grade of “C” or better.
- The award will be applied to the recipient’s student account once the committee has received an unofficial transcript showing successful completion of the course(s).