Academic advising is a very important part of your college experience. UW-Fond du Lac advisers are available to assist you in developing educational plans that are compatible with your life goals. The ultimate responsibility for making decisions about your educational plans rests directly with you, but your academic adviser is here to help!
The UW Colleges Copyright Policy (UWCAP #53) complies with UW System guidelines for respecting copyright and fair use. As established by Title 17 of the U.S. Code, copyright provides the creators of original works of authorship with a limited set of exclusive rights to copy, distribute, and perform their works. The UW Colleges Appropriate Use Policy may also be consulted.
Please visit the Copyright section of the UW Colleges website for complete information.
Housed on the UW Colleges website, the Online GPA Calculator was created by Carl Adler and modified with permission.
Use the online GPA calculator to:
- Estimate current semester GPA
- Find out how this semester’s grades affect you cumulative GPA
- Find out how the grades you anticipate recieving in your current courses will affect your overall GPA
- Determine what it will take and how many credit hours you will need to raise your GPA to a new specified level
- Determine what grade average you need to achieve this term to raise your cumulative GPA to a new specified level
Textbooks are available through the Campus Store at UW-Fond du Lac. Visit the UW-Fond du Lac bookstore website for information on textbooks and materials, store hours, and much more! If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the bookstore at (920) 929-1376 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.