At UW-Fox Valley, you’ll receive a high-quality, University of Wisconsin education in an atmosphere that is both friendly and supportive. We’re your best start on a bachelor’s degree and unlimited career opportunities.
- Small Classes (average size is 25 students) provide plenty of one-on-one attention and make the transition to college less stressful.
- Professors are approachable. In additional to being great teachers and scholars, they are known for going the extra mile to help students succeed during the critical first two years of college.
- When you’re ready to move on, the UW Guaranteed Transfer Program ensures admission to the UW four-year campus of your choice, including UW-Madison.
- A strong curriculum provides a solid foundation for success in future academics and careers.
- Classes are held both during the day and in the evenings throughout the year.
- Advisers are readily available to help plan your class schedule, explain transfer options and examine career choices.