Get Involved at UW-Fox Valley
Our campus offers something for everyone. Whether you’re an older student returning to the classroom or a recent high-school graduate, it’s easy to get involved and meet new people at UW-Fox Valley.
- Join the action on the court on a varsity athletics team.
- Shine on stage in a theatre production or music ensembles.
- Work with a professor on an undergraduate research project and present your work at a regional or national conference.
- Be a student ambassador or a leader in Student Government.
- Pursue your interests and meet new friends in our student clubs and organizations.
Start a New Club
Have an idea for a new group on campus? No problem. Forming a club is easy and new organizations are created on a regular basis to meet the evolving interests of our students. Contact the Solution Center to inquire about forming your own club.