Kenneth F. Anderson Reception Terrace
Community First Credit Union Lobby
The Community First Credit Union lobby is located on the second floor and is the point of access to balcony seating for Perry Hall and to the Kenneth F. Anderson Terrace. The terrace is open on special occasions (receptions, performance intermissions, nice weather, etc.)
8 -10 rounds = 56-70 people
- Access to the first floor via the elevator in the northwest corner of the lobby.
- The lobby provides a nice view of the rest of the campus, from the field house to the Barlow Planetarium.
Private/Corporate | $150 per hour
Non-profit or 501(c)(3) | $100 per hour
- Lighting system in the space (Basic lighting equipment only)
- Includes the Theatre Manager on site for all hours scheduled
- Sound system with one cd player & two corded mics
- All basic stage curtains and masking
- Two dressing rooms and make-up room
- Assisted listening devices
- Lobby space
- Basic cleaning (dry pickup, sweeping and/or vacuuming)
- Registration table in lobby Merchandise/literature table in the lobby
- Projection screen
- House projector (mounted on balcony rail)
Additional technical services, staff, and equipment available for an extra charge(s).
Catering Services available for an extra charge(s).