Thrivent Financial Lobby
The Thrivent Financial lobby serves as a gateway for the Aylward Gallery, Baehman Theatre, and Perry Hall. You can also access the rest of UW-Fox Valley campus. The west entrance serves the major parking lots and is one of the main entry points to the building. The east entrance to the lobby serves theatre patrons and other visitors using curb-side transportation or parking in a limited number of designated parking places for special visitors.
4,310 ft2 | 170 ft long
- Coat Check, a Refreshment Café, Ticket Office, and Rest Rooms are adjacent to the lobby.
- The elevator to the 2nd-floor level is in the lobby, next to the Ticket Office.
Private/Corporate | $150 per hour Non-profit or 501(c)(3) | $100 per hour Includes:
- Lighting system in the space (Basic lighting equipment only)
- Includes the Theatre Manager on site for all hours scheduled
- Sound system with one cd player & two corded mics
- All basic stage curtains and masking
- Two dressing rooms and make-up room
- Assisted listening devices
- Lobby space
- Basic cleaning (dry pickup, sweeping and/or vacuuming)
- Registration table in lobby Merchandise/literature table in the lobby
- Projection screen
- House projector (mounted on balcony rail)
Additional technical services, staff, and equipment available for an extra charge(s). Catering Services available for an extra charge(s).