(920) 832-2606
agustinj@uwosh.edu

Fox Cities Campus General Information
(920) 832-2600

Solution Center
(920) 832-2620
foxinfo@uwosh.edu

Staff

The professional staff at the University Children’s Center are all academically certified educators having earned, at minimum, a baccalaureate degree. The staff are assisted by the Fox Cities campus students planning to major in education, psychology, social work or another related field. All staff and students receive ongoing training in issues related to working with young children.

Jessica Agustin, Director

Educational Background: Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education and a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology both from the University of Wisconsin-Stout.

Work Experience: Ran an in-home child care program for many years. Worked as a YoungStar Technical Consultant for 6 years. Started at University Children’s Center as the director in January of 2023.

What brings you joy: Being able to work with and around children encourages me to live better! They remind me to laugh often, to try new things, to be curious, be honest, dance like no one is watching, to keep trying, and to color outside of the lines!

Ann Stark-Rausch, Preschool Teacher

Educational Background: Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education from University of Wisconsin Stout.

Work Experience: Started working at University Children’s Center in August 2001.

What brings you joy: Working with children. Each day is fresh and new which makes my days very exciting. I think being a mother of two has made me a better teacher. My main goal as an EC teacher is for the children to enjoy school.

Corrine Nagler, Lead Teacher

Educational Background: Bachelor of Science in Psychology from University of Wisconsin Oshkosh.

Work Experience: Started working at the University Children’s Center in November 2022.

What brings you joy: Being able to work with children to reach and exceed their milestones. Their tremendous growth and happiness is so fulfilling and rewarding. My goal is to help build a solid foundation for each child to live a successful life.

Amy Prideaux, Toddler Teacher

Educational Background: Bachelor of Science in Human Services from University of Wisconsin Oshkosh.

Work Experience: Started working at University Children’s Center in June 1993.

What brings you joy: Witnessing the growth each child makes throughout the years children, learn and achieve so much in their early years. Another thing that brings me joy is seeing the world through the children’s eyes. Everything is amazing to them. When working with the children, everyday is different. The things they do and say can really brighten my day.

Nicole Hankemeier, Preschool Teacher

Educational Background: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Human Resource Management from UW Green Bay.

Work Experience: Worked as Student Aide here at UCC from September 2012 until December 2019.  Then started as a lead teacher January of 2020.

What brings you joy: Watching children be creative and explore new things.  Being a part of helping children learn and accomplish something new puts a smile on my face.

University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
Fox Cities Campus
1478 Midway Road
Menasha, WI 54952
(920) 832-2600