Health Promotion Programs and Services
Health education services provided by the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Student Recreation & Wellness Department include the following:
- Campus-wide events and programs
- Health education campaigns
- Guest Speaker presentations for classes and student organizations
- Residence Life presentations and health communication materials
- Health communication via social media, email, brochures, etc.
- Student Health 101
- Peer Health Advocate Program
- Peer Wellness Educator Program
- Individual health education consultations
- Including nutrition, exercise, alcohol, and tobacco cessation
To request a program, event or educational opportunity, contact Juliana Kahrs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-424-4001.