UWO Women’s Center
Campus Center for Equity & Diversity
717 W. Irving Ave.
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Do you menstruate? Would you like to learn more about environmental and financially sustainable solutions to menstrual hygiene management? Join us for a Go Green for Menstrual Hygiene workshop! Participants learn about different sustainable menstrual hygiene products and their environmental impacts. Thanks to initial funding from the Green Fund and ongoing funding from the Women’s Advocacy Council, student participants who menstruate will leave with a sustainable menstrual hygiene kit, while supplies last, to promote the adoption of sustainable menstrual management.
Fall 2021 Schedule
- September 22, 6:30-7:30 p.m., Women’s Center
- September 27, 6:00-7:00 p.m., Women’s Center
- October 11, 6:30-7:30 p.m., Zoom (https://bit.ly/gogreen1011)
- October 18, 5:00-6:00 p.m., Women’s Center
- October 27, 5:00-6:00 p.m., Women’s Center
- November 1, 7:00-8:00 p.m., Zoom (https://bit.ly/gogreen111)
- November 10, 4:30-5:30 p.m., Zoom (https://bit.ly/gogreen1110)
- November 15, 4:00-5:00 p.m., Women’s Center
- December 1, 3:30-4:30 p.m., Zoom (https://bit.ly/gogreen121)
- December 6, 4:30-5:30 p.m., Women’s Center
Email email@example.com with questions or if you would like to schedule a workshop for your group!