UWO Women’s Center
Campus Center for Equity & Diversity
717 W. Irving Ave.
Oshkosh, WI 54901
WOC Ally Wednesday
Join us for brave discussions on how to be an ally to women of color (WOC). All discussions are hosted in the Women’s Center, unless otherwise noted.
Fall 2021 Update: WOC Ally Wednesday sessions are not being held. Please join us for CHARGE (CHange Agents Rallying for Gender Equity) biweekly on Tuesdays!
- Dear white women: Here’s how to step up for women of color
- Guide to Being an Ally by Women of Color For Progress
- 11 Ways You Can Support Women of Color in 2018
- Steps for White Women Who Want To Be ‘Aspiring Allies’
- What It Means To Be An Ally: A Conversation With Writer and Activist, ShiShi Rose
- Five tips for becoming an ally collaborator for women of color
“Listening, and then taking what is heard/learned and using that to
teach other white people, is the best thing white allies can do to help.”