Professor, Director of the Center for Sustainable Enterprise
Finance and Business Law
Professor of Sustainable Enterprise
Department of Finance and Business Law
Executive Director, Center for Sustainable Enterprise
- Ph.D. Business Administration The Pennsylvania State University, Smeal College 1992
- MBA Business Administration Boise State University, Idaho 1981
- BS Zoology California State University Long Beach 1977
- Dunn, S. C. (2019). Integrating Mindfulness into Distance Adult Learning. Pete Simmons (Ed.). Journal of Human Resource and Adult Learning, 15(1), 68-77.
- Dunn, S. C. (2019). Smarter and Greener: The Future of the Car and Urban Mobility. Mary Holcomb (Ed.). , 58(2), 5. Chicago, IL/APICS: Transportation Journal.
- Dunn, S. C. (2017). What Students Should Really Learn to Be Successful Crowdfunders. Journal of Higher Education Theory and Practice, 17(1), 16.
- Dunn, S. C. (2016). The Impact of Sustainability on Entrepreneurial Intent. , FV1-FV3.
- Dunn, S. C. (2015). Getting Smarter About People, Planet, and Profit: Universities Prepare New Leaders. Elizabeth Rennie (Ed.). , 6.
- Dunn, S. C., , B. G., & , J. D. (2013). Academic Support Services and Career Decision Making Efficacy in Student Athletes. The Career Development Quarterly, 61(2), 161-167.
- Dunn, S. C., Wu, J., & Forman, H. (2012). A Study on Green Supply Chain Practices Among Large Global Corporations. , 10(1), 182-194.
- Dunn, S. C., Burns, G. S., & Jasinski, D. W. (2012). Athlete Identity and Athlete Satisfaction: The Nonconformity of Exclusivity. Personality and Individual Differences/Elsevier, 52(3), 280-284.
- Dunn, S. C. . Digital Mindfulness Solution Improves Student Engagement, Focus & Attention, & Reduces Stress. Close It, Santa Fe, NM.
- Dunn, S. C. . Moving Entrpereneurship From the Few to the Many: Scaling Experiential Learning Activities to Traditional Business Students. USASBE Annual Conference 2019, St. Petersburg Beach, FL.
- Dunn, S. C. . Entrepreneurial Competencies Aren't Just for Founders Anymore. USASBE Annual Conference 2019, St. Petersberg Beach, FL.
- Dunn, S. C., & Jasinski, D. . Sustainability and Entrepreneurship: Intent Meets Opportunity in the Classroom. USASBE Annual Conference, Los Angeles.
- Dunn, S. C., & Jasinski, D. . Measuring and Reporting Entrepreneurial Competencies. USASBE Annual Conference, Los Angeles, CA.
- Dunn, S. C., & Jasinski, D. . Scaling Experiential Learning. USASBE Annual Conference, Los Angeles, CA.
- Dunn, S. C. . Promoting Sustainability Innovation for New and Existing Organizations. World Innovation Forum, Toronto, Canada.
- Dunn, S. . Using the Mission Model Canvas for Teaching Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship for Mission Driven Organizations. USASBE Annual Conference, Philadelphia, PA.
- Dunn, S. . They Aren't the Enemy: Incorporating MOOCS, Badging, and Certifications into your Enrepreneurship Courses. USASBE Annual Conference, Philadelphia, PA.
- Dunn, S. C., Gorski, J., & . Insider Tips on Leading a Zero Waste Initiative. APICS International Conference, Las Vegas, NV.
- Dunn, S. C. . Using Sustainability to Grow New Ventures in Shrinking Markets. Global Business Conference, Tignes, France.
- Dunn, S. C. Supply Chain Risk, Tech Solve. February 2016.
- Dunn, S. C. Supply Chain Risk in NE Wisconsin, New North. October 2015.
Awards and Honors:
Contracts and Grants: