Department Chair, Professor
- Ph.D. Accounting University of South Florida 2009
- MST Taxation University of Miami 2002
- MBA Financial Planning University of Miami 2002
- BBA Accounting University of Miami 2000
- Jones, C. R., & Sejati, Y. Nanny tax - Federal and State Tax Issues. John C. Healy (Ed.). Journal of State Taxation, 37(1).
- Jones, C., Sejati, Y., & Usrey, S. (2022). History of the Use Tax in the United States. North American Accounting Studies, 5(1), 18-35.
- Jones, C., & Sejati, Y. (2021). Marijuana Taxes - Federal and State Tax Updates. Journal of State Taxation.
- Jones, C. R., & Sejati, Y. A. (2020). Marijuana Taxes - Federal and State Tax Issues. Bruce M. Nelson (Ed.). Journal of State Taxation, 38(4), 21-29.
- Sejati, Y. A., & Jones, C. R. (2019). The Impact of Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance and Political Connections on Accounting Conservatism. Dr. Christopher Wright (Ed.). Journal of Accounting and Finance, 19(3).
- Jones, C., & Sejati, Y. (2018). Sales Tax Holidays. Not Always Pain Free. The CPA Journal.
- Hwang, A., Bento, R. F., Arbaugh, B., Asarta, C. J., Cochran, J. D., Fornaciari, C. J., & Jones, C. (2018). A Cluster Analysis of Highly Productive Business and Management Education Scholars. Journal of Education for Business.
- Jones, C., & Sejati, Y. (2016). Sales and use tax: Updates on an ever-changing environment. The CPA Journal.
- Jones, C., & Sejati, Y. (2016). Comparing the Marketplace Fairness Act and the Remote Transaction Parity Act. Sally Schreiber (Ed.). Tax Insider / AICPA.
- Jones, C. (2014). Taxation of Gambling in the United States: Comparing the Current System with Two Alternatives. Anthony P. Curatola, PhD (Ed.). The ATA Journal of Legal Tax Research.
- Jones, C., Sejati, Y., & (2013). Improving Use Tax Compliance by Decreasing Effort and Increasing Knowledge. Journal of Legal Tax Research.
- Jones, C., & Pryor, C. R. (2013). Supreme Court Ruling May Not Eliminate Tax Complexities Unique to Same-Sex Couples. CPA Journal.
- Jones, C., & Holt, T. (2011). An Analysis of Differential Market Reactions to Pervasive vs. Account-Specific Adverse 404 Opinions. Journal of Business and Accounting.
- Jones, C., Pryor, C., & Anderson, C. (2011). Tax Preferences for Education Are Simpler but NOT Simple. CPA Journal.
- Jones, C., & Behling, S. (2010). Uncharted Waters: Using Social Networds in Hiring Decisions. Issues in Information Systems.
Awards and Honors:
Contracts and Grants: