Adviser - BSN@Home Program
College of Nursing
- - Ph.D., Nursing, University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, 2015
- - MSN, University of Phoenix, 2008
- - BSN, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, 1994
- - ASD, University of Wisconsin Fox Valley, 1992
- - Conflict Resolution, 2016
- - Specialization Healthcare Education, 2008
- - School Nurse, DPI, 2000
- - Registered Nurse, WDSPS, 1995
- - Community/Public Health Nurse
- - Blakeslee, T.L., Eboh, W.O., Monsen, K.A., & Kvarme, L.G. (2016). Comparing school nurses; roles in supporting children who are bullied. British Journal of School Nursing, 12(6), 246-250.
- - Blakeslee, T.L, Kvarme, LG., Eboh, W.O., & Monsen, K.A. (2014). Omaha System Minnesota Users Group. Data informed policy: The school nurse and bullying. Retrieved from http://omahasystemmn.org/publications.php
- - Blakeslee, T.L., Buseh, A.G., Hewitt, J.B. & Kelber, S.T. (2017, Nov.) School nurse knowledge and perception of school-age bullying: A pilot study. Poster presented at the International Bullying Association Conference in Nashville, TN.
- - Blakeslee, T.L. & Monsen, K.A. (2016, March). School nurse perception of the Omaha System care plan for a student with diabetes. Poster presented at the Midwest Nursing Research Conference in Milwaukee, WI.
- - Blakeslee, T. L. (2015). Innovations in school nursing. Presented at Omaha System International Conference, Eagan.
- - Blakeslee, T. L. (2014). Students and timelines and projects-oh my! Creating innovative learning experiences. Presented at Wisconsin Public Health Nursing conference, Stevens Point, WI.
- - Blakeslee, T. L. (2011). Advantages and pitfalls of high tech usage in a RN to BSN program. Presented at Wisconsin TECNE Conference, Green Bay, WI.